Unleash the power of trust in education and training
Show your customers that you’re a trusted name in the education and training industry and increase sales with help from one of the world’s leading review platforms.
Ready to dive in?
The Value of a Trustworthy Brand Reputation
Check out this short webinar:
The importance of trust in online education and e-learning
With no shortage of options to choose from, 80% of consumers research learning programs before committing to a course, with nearly 70% spending up to two hours on their research. Read our report to learn:
- What consumers expect from training and education programs
- How reviews and ratings about institutions and courses impact consumer decisions
- How online education and training providers can differentiate themselves in this growing market
Bad reviews: why people write them, and what they expect
Bad reviews are inevitable for any business. What matters is how you respond to them and what you learn from them. Read our guide to learn:
- What motivates people to leave negative reviews
- Which experiences inspire positive reviews
- The long-term business impacts of satisfying an unhappy customer
"We recently ran an A/B test with Trustpilot's review carousel and saw a massive increase in conversions from leveraging reviews. The page with reviews converted at 22%, whereas the page without reviews converted at 14% only. With results like these, it was just a no-brainer."
Luca Tagliaferro - Analytics Advisor, SEO Consultant, Lecturer & Speaker
London School of English
"The great thing about Trustpilot is that it works best for organisations that have nothing to hide and have confidence in the quality of their product or service. We simply ask our clients to share their experiences for the benefit of others."
Hauke Tallon, Chief Executive of The London School of English